Rabies




Staff at Edinburgh University's Royal Dick Vet School have been studying the the rabies disease.

Rabies kills thousands of peoples every year. Humans come in contact with the rabies through dogs.

Winthin the next to years researches hope to have found a vaccine to eliminate the disease.

6 comments:

carolina magic said...

That's quite a "biting" piece, Jessica. Interesting. Glad my dog just had his rabies shot.

MJ said...

That's pretty sad. I didn't realize it was that many people. Plus, that's a lot of dogs.

(that Cujo-esque pic is kind of scary)

Nicole News said...

Oh my God, as soon as I came on here, I almost fell out of my chair due to that scary dog.

carolina magic said...

Hey, update us on what's happening with this research on rabies. Been a few days since you posted about this.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see when a cure comes available for rabies.....and the pic of the dog really grabbed my attention

Inspirekea said...

I have to say the pic is one in a million!! I looked at it for a while before I read your blog....I can't wait to see when a cure comes available